Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric M Lupoli has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 42
A really compassionate, and intelligent doctor! He spends the time necessary to help one return to health and stay that way. This seems to be a hard combination to find now a days i a doctor. He is very humble, and personable too. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor who really cares and listens! He is a great doctor, who I have always appreciated since he has gone above and beyond to help all our family members, who have become patients of his. He researched what needed to be to help our son with a very rare illness, and get him back to health when no one else wanted to put the time in. When he was out of the office, I realize even more how much we appreciate him. He always knows exactly what is needed, and does not hesitate to get things taken care of efficiently. Some of the on call doctors in this office are good, and some do not take anywhere near the time to do what is needed, resulting in longer illness time and more phone calls (as well as more overall office time for the staff)
21 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Eric M Lupoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric M Lupoli in this video.
Dr. Eric M Lupoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spencer, MA.