Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric J Marsh has the following 1 specialty
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 6
I had seen Dr. Marsh three times previously. I knew knee replacement was down the road. I was ready a year ago, but he thought I should build up my hip flexibility first. So I postponed the bilateral surgery for a year. During that year I swam at least 2x a week. I am on 24 days out and walking, just been given the ok to drive and will be discharged from Home Health on Monday.
I have had Dr Marsh fix my ankle and fix my son's broken arm. He is a great doctor technically and personally. He practices at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic and operates at Rutland Regional Medical Center. I am extremely impressed with the staff and facilities at both. Vermont is lucky to have such a great surgeon, who trained at both Dartmouth and Harvard, working at such a great hospital as RRMC with such a caring and compassionate staff. The perfect combination for the best in musculoskeletal care.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Dr. Eric J Marsh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Empire PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVermont Orthopaedic Clinic, 3 Albert Cree Dr, Rutland, VT
Dr. Eric J Marsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.