Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric P Rightmire
Dr. Eric P Rightmire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duxbury, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rightmire is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. Dr. Rightmire has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric P Rightmire has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric P Rightmire has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Eric P Rightmire has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Rightmire zoomed through the interview, seemed not to consider what I was saying and talked 100 miles per hour. Not a particularly caring or empathetic person. Next time I'll go somewhere else. This practice really seems to have a corner on the market in this area, with no other alternatives. Saw a PA in this practice a while back, and my impression of her was the same, race, race, race, let's make some money here. Got to say the front desk staff is excellent. But for anything major, I'll be going to Boston
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rightmire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1999
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Eric P Rightmire accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPlymouth Bay Orthopedics, 95 Tremont St Ste 1, Duxbury, MA
Dr. Eric P Rightmire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duxbury, MA.