Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Silverstein
Dr. Eric Silverstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Silverstein is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Silverstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Silverstein is an outstanding surgeon. He did a total hip surgery on me and I feel 100% better. He took a long time to answer all my questions to make me feel at ease. His personal staff is outstanding as well. His assistant is so very pleasant. She coordinated my surgery leaving me little to do. I would and have recommended Dr. Silverstein to anybody that may need an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Silverstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Connecticut Health Center
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Manchester Memorial Hospital
Saint Francis Medical Group, Inc.
Saint Francis Hospital
13 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Eric Silverstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Dariusz Bogacki MD, 1000 Asylum Ave, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Silverstein in this video.
Dr. Eric Silverstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.