Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric S Wieser MD
Dr. Eric S Wieser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric S Wieser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric S Wieser has the following 9 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Eric S Wieser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric S Wieser - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Another insider commented today on the the number of botched surgeries performed by Dr Weiser. If you are scheduled for one of his surgeries and he is running behind on his day... Disconnect the IV and get out quick! He is far more concerned with keeping his on schedule then during the job at hand
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric S Wieser - Posted on October 11th, 2018
STILL! in pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric S Wieser - Posted on September 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric S Wieser - Posted on July 26th, 2018
After going through several Drs. to diagnose my problem, I finally met with Dr Wieser. His professional approach, his team, and his deep passion for what he does is second to none. Hopefully I will never need another surgery, but if I do have to, there is no question as to where I will start. Thank you Doc. Todd Strickland
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric S Wieser - Posted on July 6th, 2018
I met Dr. Eric Wieser a year ago. He had me go to another specialist for shots in my neck which I have a pain in for 21 years from a car accident in NY. I have been struggling to find a really good Ortho doctor and I really think the Lord sent me to him. He has been wonderful and I had a neck fusion and am finally without pain. I am so happy with Dr. Wieser and his staff. Kudos! And thank you.
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Eric S Wieser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Eric S Wieser
The Texas Comprehensive Spine Center at Arlington Orthopedic Associates is a multidisciplinary center for the treatment of spinal disorders. We treat all types of spinal pathology including tumors, infections, degenerative conditions, and spinal deformity. Dr. Eric Wieser is a fellowship trained spinal surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive spinal surgery and complex cervical and lumbar spinal reconstruction.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric S Wieser, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Arlington, TX, in this video.
Dr. Eric S Wieser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.