Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric S Wieser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric S Wieser has the following 9 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Eric S Wieser has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric S Wieser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 133
Seems really interesting that I was ask by Dr Kay that hey would see me in 2 weeks for my 2nd set of injections. Thanks to Obamacare I have to schedule an appt to be seen first before they can be scheduled. I went today to accomplish this, I was then told by a PA that I was not in enough pain today to warrant the 2nd set. What really amazes me is that in my 2 previous back surgeries I never required injections to make life bearable, my previous 2 also helped for 10 years plus. I think what I am learning is that there has been more damage done by this surgery that is only 2 years old and it has been harder to manage since it was supposedly fixed. I love Dr Woolf, Dr Kay has been great with helping to manage my pain since my surgery, I just picked the wrong back Dr and I love it when someone else tells me I am not in enough pain. I do not wish my pain on anyone, I have had way to many days to count, but lil mr pa, don’t talk to me till you have lived in my shoes for 1 day
Dr. Wieser performed surgery on my lower back about 6 months ago and I am doing fine now. I had to have two vertebra fused together and also surgery for the narrowing of the canal for the nerves that travel through the vertebra.He did a wonderful job during the surgery and my hip pain is gone.I am thankful for him and his staff for their professionalism and care.
The moment I awoke from surgery, my hip didn't hurt. I could finally sit without pain. The staff is great, his P.A. which I saw on occasion was great, and Dr. Wieser was also wonderful. I had asked my other doctors (PCP, etc..) and they recommended him for my surgery as well. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone needing back surgery.
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Eric S Wieser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArlington Orthopedic Associates Pa, 800 Orthopedic Way, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric S Wieser, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Arlington, TX, in this video.
Dr. Eric S Wieser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.