Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric A Wingerson DO
Dr. Eric A Wingerson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Greeley, CO, with other offices in Blackfoot, ID and Greeley, CO . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric A Wingerson has 3 locations
2010 16th St Ste A
Greeley, CO 80631
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric A Wingerson has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric A Wingerson has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 5
Well worth any wait...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Wingerson - Posted on January 18th, 2012
Dr. Wingerson gives you his full undivided attention during your visit. He continues to research any persisting issues or conditions. Regardless of negative test results, he listens to you if you report that you are still having problems. I LOVE HIM! He is one of the best, dedicated physicians I have ever known.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Wingerson - Posted on May 20th, 2011
Dr. Eric Wingerson is the best physician that I have ever been to. After years of going to a number of doctors to find out what was medically wrong with me, I was recommended to see Dr. Wingerson. I had all of my medical records sent to him prior to my appointment and he had studied my medical records and diagnosed me before he even saw me. Since then, I have been under his care and he makes sure that all of my concerns are answered. Moreover, he believes me when I tell him something is wrong even though all of the medical testings come back normal. This man gave me back my life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Wingerson - Posted on April 20th, 2011
Dr. was ok, wait time was totally unreasonale, over one hour and I was his first appointment of the day. My appoint was at 9am, Saw him come in at 9:45 and then took another 15 minutes to come into my room. He didn't even apologize or make an excuse for being late. My time is valuable also
This guy was a JOKE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Wingerson - Posted on August 8th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric A Wingerson - Posted on September 23rd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Grandview Hospital Core
Dr. Eric A Wingerson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric A Wingerson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greeley, CO.