Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ayele is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca, California Hospital Medical Center and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Was able to obtain a routine appointment in a reasonable amount of time, wait in office was 15minutes. Physician listened, but does not perform pap smears and when I asked about receiving a flu vaccine was told by the office staff that they do not do that. (?) When I went to a pharmacy to obtain the routine vaccine I was told I had to pay for the injection but if it had been done in the office it was a totally covered benefit. I will be finding a new PCP that will do routine procedures in the office
The office staff, they are incompetent. Paperwork lays idle somewhere and you have to keep after them. What a pain. The extent of doctoring is giving you a blood work slip and sending you on your way after listening disinterestly to your issue. The Dr. seems to have to care for her babies and the practice does not receive proper attention.
Too long of a wait in exam room...an hour. She apologized. Her reason was because she spends alot of time with her patients....a good thing except waiting too long. Make your appt. the first she has. Also when I was out of town for my Mothers funeral and I forgot one of my meds and called the Doc's office to get at least 10 pills for my stay im Mps. No one ever called me back. She never got back to me on my blood work so I figured no news is good news. I was to have a Mamomgram and bone density tests as well but she never made them for me. So test never done. The follow up is horrible but I do like the Dr. So plan on doing your own foot work.
Dr. Ayele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Belarusian State Medical University
Graduated in 1988
Capital Health System
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKatella Wellness Center The, 5122 Katella Ave Ste 210, Los Alamitos, CA
Dr. Etsegenet T Ayele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.