Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan C Bahr
Dr. Evan C Bahr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bahr is affiliated with Emory University Hospital and Veterans Affairs. Dr. Bahr has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan C Bahr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The entire staff was very friendly. Dr. Barh didn't only listen to me but heard what I was saying. He made sure I understood all my choices and gave me the option in the end. He has excellent chairside manner's. I enjoyed talking with his nurse as well. No one seemed like my questions were an inconvience to them but welcomed them. The office made a visit that I HATE going to not so bad. I won't put my yearly exam off for another 7 years. Great job to the entire office.
Dr. Bahr has been my doctor for over 10 years and has been nothing but wonderful! He has always been patient, informative and caring. He kows when to be serious and when to joke around with you. He is intuned enought to his patients to know when either is appropriate. I am so confident in his care that my daughter now see's him and he delivered my grandchild and saved her life because she was really sick with her pregnancy. He is the most compentent and kindess physician I have ever had to see.
Dr. Bahr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Evan C Bahr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSummerville Women's Medical Group, 2300 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA
Dr. Evan C Bahr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.