Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn V Haddad
Dr. Evelyn V Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in San Mateo, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, Seton Medical Center and Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn V Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Evelyn V Haddad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Evelyn V Haddad has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Haddad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Evelyn V Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.