Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi G Ghanem MD
Dr. Fadi G Ghanem has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Fadi G Ghanem has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Fadi G Ghanem is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi G Ghanem - Posted on September 29th, 2016
DR. Ghanem has an awesome bedside manor! He is also follow throughs with all your care til he finds out & fixes your health problems! All the girls in his office have always been super polite & very helpful! The only downside is the wait time in front office, once yoyr in the back it goes pretty quick!
Dr. Fadi Ghanem is Awesome!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi G Ghanem - Posted on May 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi G Ghanem - Posted on December 1st, 2015
A Satisfied patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi G Ghanem - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Doctor Ghanem is one exceptional M.D. He cares about his patient and their well beings. He will try to do everything in his power to help his patient to feel better. He was very knowledgeable in diagnosing my Fibromyalgia when other doctors failed. He is very kind, understanding and listen to what I have to say. I wish there were more doctors like doctor Ghanem.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi G Ghanem - Posted on August 9th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1986
Tacoma General Hospital
Dr. Fadi G Ghanem Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFADI GEORGE GHANEM MD, 1111 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 230, Spring, TX
Dr. Fadi G Ghanem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring, TX.