Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen
Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Avondale, AZ . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Habib-Khazen is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Maryvale Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. Habib-Khazen for 15-20(I forget) years. having had serious year-round allergies, asthma, and constant bronchial infections. From the time I enter her office until I leave, I receive immediate help, professionalism, and graciousness from the staff. My visits with her have been quite thorough, with much time taken to listen to me, receive each allergy diagnosis, and follow-up. I have received weekly shots, (which previously had to be done in Ohio), and immediate help with each resulting illness, or need. The staff has always gone out of their way to make sure I am cared for when needed. I am so much better now, and do not foresee any more sinus surgeries ( there have been 4 in the past), and am able to breathe well enough to hit the gym every day, at the age of 79. Thank you, Dr. Habib-Khazen, and Staff!
Do not go to this doctor office NEVER, you will very sorry!! this doctor try to get the most money she can take from the patients as much as she can, trust me you will be sorry!! this doctor and her office put me to collection and refused to send me the explanation for my kid visit and never care damaging my credit, trust me she JUST CARE about money not about the patients!!
Dr. Habib-Khazen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fadia K Habib-Khazen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.