Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Falguni Patel
Dr. Falguni Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Matawan, NJ, with other offices in Matawan, NJ and Edison, NJ (and 4 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy, Monmouth Medical Center and Overlook Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Falguni Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
I've been seeing Dr. Patel for several years now and actually travel to see her since she moved from the location that was more convenient for me. I love her down to earth and relatable bed side manner and her give it to you straight demeanor. She's knowledgeable and caring and I highly recommend her.
GREAT DOCTOR!!! Wow! What a fantastic experience. Fabulous staff, wonderful doctor and perfect results! Highly recommend!
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Monmouth Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Falguni Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Falguni Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matawan, NJ.