Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faraz M Asrar MD
Dr. Faraz M Asrar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Apopka, FL . His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Faraz M Asrar has 3 locations
515 Wekiva Commons Cir
Apopka, FL 32712
Book Online Now
Dr. Faraz M Asrar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Faraz M Asrar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
When you are frustrated is good to have a doctor by your side.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faraz M Asrar - Posted on August 4th, 2018
I was admitted to the Florida Hospital at Celebration. With an internal device out of my body. I spend 4 days waiting to find out if I was going to have surgery. They will have me NPO every day for just in case. I was out of my mind trying to cope with the frustration until Dr. Asrar visits. He listened to my complaints and with a great sense of humor made me feel better. I had the surgery and I could not wait to leave the hospital. I will like to thank him for making my stay at the hospital more bearable.
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Faraz M Asrar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Faraz M Asrar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.