Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Farha N Farooq
Dr. Farha N Farooq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Farha N Farooq has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Farha N Farooq has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Farha N Farooq has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
While in the office with her, she took her time with me and I felt she was really listening to my concerns. However, after I order a copy of the medical journal for my visit I was made aware that she stated inaccuracies in my file. Stated she looked at things she did not. She did not read my previous history to correlate her findings. At the appointment I thought she understood. Now I feel as if we had a language barrier
26 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMemphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 1030 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN
Dr. Farha N Farooq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.