Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farheen Rasool has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 11
It's taken a month to get prescription properly called into pharmacy with prior pre-authorization. Don't like it that I never get to speak to physician, always having to go through a third party, and follow up questions are not answered in a timely manner. I've spent approximately 8.25 hours on the phone in the past week reaching out to Dr. Rasool and the issue is still not resolved.
I was assigned to her by the office,I searched internet and the only information was she had 8 years experience. I thought 8 years experience is good.....She came into room,I said "hello" but she did not answer,and she seems more caring as she listened to my story,until she went out of room,"I will be right back" she said as she out the door,few minutes later she brought one of her colleague and introduced him to me,again,NO hello NOR how are you stuff(?)( may be I'm out of touch to expect hi from the fellow human beings? or am I no longer worthy to be human?).I was dumb struck by their arrogance and did not know what to say until I got home.I was very dismayed by their attitude.I think that she think the reason I came to see her was to get pain medication,even though I told her that "TYLENOL"works fine and that I don't really taking much, only before I go to bed when I really need it, because makes me drowsy,but she gave me prescription for the pain and rushed her way,as I say "THANK YOU",she just glanced at me.I feel like I don't have any integrity left in me.I never got any answers for the reason of my visit and I have wrote the letter for asking the answers to her but I haven't send to her yet,I'm waiting for my emotions does not over riding my points,then I'll take it to her.(not to see her,just delivering my letter).Is there something wrong with me?that I can't take this kind of mishaps(?).....?
20 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Farheen Rasool accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Farheen Rasool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.