Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Farnaz Jahangiri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. J (as most of them address her) is one of the sweetest Doc I have ever had in my life. She is caring, compassionate and brilliant. I had a different ObGyn for my pregnancy to begin with but she showed her true color in my 36th week when she pressured me for a c-section for no good reason which left me with no choice but to switch physician that late in my pregnancy. Not to mention I was very stressed and tensed at that time when most of the docs refused to accept me as a new patient. Not only did Dr. J accept my case but she took my entire stress away. She completely changed my experience of going to see a doc, I had the most amazing time in the last weeks of my pregnancy which I never received from my earlier physician. Dr. J takes time to explain you things and your options and most importantly, listens to you. The office staff is equally amazing, very courteous and very very helpful. I dont have enough words to express how great Dr. J is and the entire office staff is. I would definitely recommend her.
After many years of heavy bleeding and going to other ob/gyn docs, Dr. J was the only one who was concerned enough to do an optional test. She discovered that I had uterine cancer, and I was treated immediately. She also cared enough to call me personally on the phone, which I have NEVER had before. She is young, caring, and has a nice bedside manner. I'm glad to have gone to her!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2010, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Farnaz Jahangiri is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.