Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Faye M Montegrande
Dr. Faye M Montegrande, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Montegrande is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Montegrande has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Faye M Montegrande has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Faye M Montegrande has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Faye M Montegrande is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faye M Montegrande - Posted on February 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faye M Montegrande - Posted on July 27th, 2015
I would NOT recommend Dr. Montegrande to anyone...She is disrespectful to her patients and to their families alike. I approached her with some questions about my dads health, in return she asked me "Can I have my lunch now?" Dr. Montegrande should not be working with the elderly if she doesn't have the patience to ensure their well being or inform the families of the care she gives them. There are many doctors in Los Angeles, choose wisely and do not go to her by all means. You deserve better care than what she can offer.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faye M Montegrande - Posted on November 11th, 2011
Dr. Faye Montegrande
Self-verified patient of Dr. Faye M Montegrande - Posted on September 19th, 2009
Overall, my experience with Dr. Montegrande has been great. She runs a small practice in LA - 1 employee and a small office in a high-rise medical building. I find that her practice is very personal and she really addresses health concerns. Not only is the doctor prompt to return calls, but she is also very upbeat. I have been going to Dr. Montegrande for many years and I find that a lot of her patients stick with her for the long-term. She is trustworthy and easy to talk to. Perhaps one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have encountered, there is nothing that Dr. Montegrande doesn't know. After appointments, receptionist always handles scheduling the next one. Also, the doctor always asks "do you have a ride home?" or "how are you getting home?" You can tell that she cares and sincerely loves to help people.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Montegrande is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Faye M Montegrande accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAYE MARIE MONTEGRANDE MD, 321 N Larchmont Blvd Ste 824, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Faye M Montegrande is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.