Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Feliciano A Serrano II has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Showing 5 of 66
I believe this dialysis center charge nurse is either a jealous doctor in disguise (since they hide their identity with NO NAME) or is one of a few corrupt managers of dialysis centers that condemn poor patients to dialysis for the rest of their lives without hope where they drop dead like flies because of neglect. She is fraudulent like the FRAUDULENT INCOMPETENT NEPHROLOGISTS that bill Medicare and the government billions of dollars to keep these patients on dialysis and get rich. DR FELICIANO SERRANO IS WONDERFUL in that he gives appropriate options to be cured and HAS DONE SO MANY TIMES, time and again! If he wanted to make money he would throw them on dialysis like all the other fraudulent thieves that should burn in hellll including these "loser charge nurse" that shouldn't even be commenting about a licensed surgeon and physician who has donated FREE PRO BONO WORK to the state of california giving up millions of dollars for the underserved poor people in his community and has received recognition from the Mayor of Los Angeles and city council being awarded multiple plaques for his good philanthropic deeds. GOD BLESS DR SERRANO
Why give patients an appointment if they have to wait for ever!! Over 2 hours of wait time! The people from the office won't even tell you the doctor is running late. After an hour of waiting, we asked and all they say.. He will be here in a bit won't take him long! Ughh big headache, so unprofessional!
Dr Serrano is a very good doctor. Very professional and took the pain away from my mothers legs which no other doctor could take away. Her severe varicose veins are now resolved. I think some of the reviews I've seen on the negative side must have seen another doctor in his office because he is the best at what he does. Ask to see Dr serrano himself if you visit his office and you will get the miraculous results that we did
16 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Feliciano A Serrano II accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFeliciano Antonio Serrano Ii Md, 7305 Pacific Blvd, Huntington Park, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Feliciano A Serrano II in this video.
Dr. Feliciano A Serrano II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Park, CA.