Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Albano
Dr. Felix Albano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hesperia, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Albano is affiliated with White Memorial Medical Center, Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Victor Valley Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Albano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
I have seen him 3 times now. Each time we waited over 2 hours. During the visits he constantly forgets things that you've just told him. He's rude and had no knowledge of what was in my chart. During the last appointment while we were waiting to be since we over heard him complaining to his nurse about our insurance . He was say something about "this is how we treat people on _____ ins. " "they will have to wait ". We waited in his examination room over an hour. During the exam he didn't even address me but only address my spouse. This doctor clearly should retire as he doesn't seem to care about medicine but just the pay check .
Dr. Albano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Felix Albano accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLasalle Medical Associates, 16455 Main St, Hesperia, CA
Dr. Felix Albano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hesperia, CA.