Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Felix G Gurman
Dr. Felix G Gurman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dundalk, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Owings Mills, MD . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Gurman is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd and Ohio Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix G Gurman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Felix G Gurman has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 2 of 3
I have been going to Smart Pain Management for over 3 years. I have seen the same person for most of my visits. My last visit I had to see Dr. Gurman. I waited for over an hour until he barged into the exam room with out knocking and sat down in front of me. He never asked how I was doing, he just went right into speaking to me about my urine test that came back positive for suboxone ( a sublingual film medication) that my husband has been prescribed. Before I could even get a word out he said " it can not be transferred through skin". I asked him if it could from kissing and he said " I don't know' then said I had to submit another urine test and walked out. He mumbled something as he left the room. I did not receive my prescriptions for my meds nor did he offer any thing to help me with my pain issues. I called in and they did send in a script 5 days later for 1/2 the dosage.
Dr. Gurman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Felix G Gurman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Felix G Gurman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dundalk, MD.