- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez has the following 8 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
In the Best Capable Hands..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix J Gonzalez - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Dr. Felix Gonzalez is hands down the best Doctor I have ever met. He is a very respectful, compassionate, and professional doctor who treats his patients with the utmost kindness. He is extremely knowledgeable and committed to all his patients. Dr. Gonzalez has been my doctor for the last 30 some years. From the moment you meet him, he makes you feel at ease and he explains everything in detail. Dr. Gonzalez practices internal medicine and at the same time he is an incredible Gastroenterologist. His entire team is wonderful and extremely friendly, treating all patients with a lot of respect. All of them are great, Janet, Raima, Lazarito, Lucy, Maria, Eva, they are all top notch. I just had my colonoscopy and endoscopy with Dr. Gonzalez, and as always it was an easy and fast procedure. I would recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone without hesitation as I know they will be quite pleased to be in such great and capable hands.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix J Gonzalez - Posted on January 12th, 2017
NOT SO FRIENDLY STAFF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix J Gonzalez - Posted on February 15th, 2016
Well let's see today is the second visit I would be having with this Doctor. After 2 cancellations (not on my part) and not so nice staffing personnel I hope to be in and out with no issues. last time I was her I believe I waited 1 1/2 hours to see the Doc and then he spent a total of like 15 minutes listening to my concerns. But nevertheless the lady at the front counter was quick enough to ask for the Doctor deductible "cash only". Simply put non caring staff from beginning to end. I'll be changing my primary Doc after today!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Felix J Gonzalez - Posted on April 2nd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Felix J Gonzalez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.