Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felix Kral has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Felix Kral has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Felix Kral is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I cannot for the life of me understand how this "Doctor" has good reviews. Either I saw him on a very bad day or he has paid people to write good reviews. I have never been to a psych and after many situations I was advised to see a specialist. I walked in and he couldn't care less about my situation and quite literally advised me to take the xanex, hold onto it, and if I feel anxiety take it - no different than a local drug dealer would advise. After which he told me "I get paid to dispense and monitor medication in 15 minute intervals." Nothing else was offered, he is useless. I could read a quote that could do more for me than this man did. I will say; however, if you want to obtain schedule IV controlled substance to fuel an addiction, this is the man to go see.
Dr. Kral is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morristown Memorial Hospital
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Felix Kral in this video.
Dr. Felix Kral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florham Park, NJ.