Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fernando Canon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Great doctor, but longish wait. My mom previously went to 2 other dermatologists who misdiagnosed her problem and told her she was getting better(though a 5-year old could see she was not). Dr. Canon was very professional and caring and my mom swore that her skin started feeling better during our visit. He is very popular though, hence the long wait. Highly recommend him.
Dr. Canon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Antelope Valley Hospital
Downey Regional Medical Center
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
St. Francis Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Beverly Community Hospital
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC
Children`s Hospital of L.A.
ST Mary Medical Center CHW
- University Of The Philippines
New York Medical College
Dr. Fernando Canon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTelegraph Dermatology Medical Group, 8337 Telegraph Rd, Pico Rivera, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fernando Canon in this video.
Dr. Fernando Canon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pico Rivera, CA.