Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Flora Lorna L Cabreros has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Flora Lorna L Cabreros has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Flora Lorna L Cabreros has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
She was the hospitalist at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center where I was discharged yesterday. This woman is incompetent. She told me, based on her observations and not medical tests, that I have heart failure in last stages and prognosis (if caught earlier) would be four years to live. Then she asked if I wanted to be discharged to a nursing home or home. I am a tourist in the area. She knew I was driving myself. Only an idiot let's a patient drive herself out of a hospital parking lot after telling the patient she's dying. I called my own cardiologist back home from the parking lot. He got the hospital records and called me today. I don't even have heart failure. There were no medical tests to back what she said. No test results which would show that. She didn't run any tests. She didn't even know the hospital did an echocardiogram, which dies not show an ejection fraction (one indicator). Stay away from FWB Medical Center and Dr. Cabreros. The woman doesn't know what she's doing!!
Dr. Flora Lorna L Cabreros accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlora Lorna Q Cabreros Md, 5982 Berryhill Rd, Milton, FL
Dr. Flora Lorna L Cabreros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milton, FL.