Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Florina S Duazo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Florina S Duazo has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
Dr. Florina S Duazo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Florina S Duazo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Seems that her mind was made up before talking to me. Asked alot of questions that seemed repeatative and unnecessary. Had condensending answers for questions about personal information. Had me get repetitive blood test that keeped getting the same results. Has no understanding of people trying to maintain a active lifestyle. Bottom line said I was getting older so slow down.
This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life! I went to her with a thyroid that occurred during my pregnancy. I asked questions and she was rude and condescending. I was concerned for my baby. All she did was belittle my questions and make me feel like the did not matter. Absolutely no compassion or concern for me or my pregnancy. She pointed at a pamphlet that gave me more information that she ever did the whole time I was there with her. The office is old and outdated. However, I tried to tell myself that didn't matter. What mattered was the Doctor and her help. Unfortunately, I did not get any help. The only thing I got was prescription. She didn't even want to explain what is was for or how is worked on my body. I am not one to fight or argue, especially with a Doctor. However, here I am writing a review so I can warn others of such horrible experience. I left that office upset and uninformed. Sadly, I got more information off of google. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
This is the worst experience I've ever had in a doctor's office. I felt like I was at the principal's office getting in trouble. This lady should not you working with people, she should have being a veterinarian. That's why they make you pay before you going to see her I ask for my money back they said no.
31 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Florina S Duazo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorina A Duazo Md Pa, 645 Villa Maria Blvd Ste B, Brownsville, TX
Dr. Florina S Duazo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.