Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Foster T Mccarty III
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccarty is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Mccarty has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr McCarty since 1981 and he is absolutely the best, most caring Family Practitioner I have ever met. He is kind, listens to his patients needs, and is very exact in following recommended current practices. He has always followed up any of my labs or tests when needed at his office. He explains everything and never makes me feel like he is rushed or too busy to listen to my concerns. He still sees some of his elderly patients at home and is the closest you will find to a Marcus Welby type of doctor. His staff is the best and most have worked for him for years and years--unusual in most offices today!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mccarty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsF Timm Mccarty Do Ltd, 7555 E Osborn Rd Ste 104, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Foster T Mccarty III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.