Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frances B Crites has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient since 1998. I was 7 months pregnant with my first child when I began receiving prenatal care, due to my husband's job had a 90 day waiting period for benefits. Dr. Crites was the only doctor willing to treat me, after being turned away for "liability reasons" by other physicians. She make sure the hospital staff respects her patients. Her staff is also amazing. Crites is straight to the point with treatment plans, accurate, and knowledgeable. Even her speculations are correct long before the test results come back. After two children, 15 years apart...her C-Section scars are nearly seamless! SHE'S THE BEST!!
I've been seeing Dr. Crites for several years now and I absolutely love her. A friend referred me to her and I have zero regrets. She is so nice and doesn't make the visit akward whatsoever. She's quick but thorough and her staff is wonderful! I'll be going to her as long as possible! :)
It has been 10yrs since Dr. Crites was my OB. After almost every visit she had my crying. I was a young single volunerable pregnant mother. Even during my labor her bedside mannor was rude, harsh & agressive. I was sick the entire pregnany & she made me feel as if I was doing something wrong. She yelled at my delivery nurse after the nurse explained to me what was going on with my child. I am now pregnant 10yrs later & felt strongly about letting others know how this doctor treats her patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Frances B Crites accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Dallas Ob/Gyn Associates, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 308, Dallas, TX
Dr. Frances B Crites is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.