- University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances A Farley MD
Dr. Frances A Farley, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI( and 3 other locations). They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Frances A Farley has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Frances A Farley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frances A Farley has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Fusion
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Frances A Farley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frances A Farley
Dr. Farley graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College in 1987. Dr. Farley works in Ann Arbor, MI and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Farley is affiliated with University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center.