Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francesca J Fusco has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Fusco is a great dermatologist. She helped me with a bad nail fungal problem as well as numerous other skin problems. Now that I'm starting to get annoying facial wrinkles , she's treated me with cosmetic procedures that are natural and attractive. I have complete faith in her and have referred many people to her and they all agree that she is the best! She is a caring, excellent physician.
33 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Francesca J Fusco accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWexler Dermatology, 145 E 32nd St Fl 7, New York, NY
Dr. Francesca J Fusco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.