Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francesco Rubino
Dr. Francesco Rubino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rubino is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Francesco Rubino has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fatty Liver
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rubino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma
Dr. Francesco Rubino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions525 E 68th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francesco Rubino in this video.
Dr. Francesco Rubino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.