Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Palmer MD
Dr. Francis Palmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eagle, ID, with another office in Meridian, ID. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Kings Daughters` Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Palmer has 2 locations
3071 E Franklin Rd
Meridian, ID 83642
Dr. Francis Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Palmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Kings Daughters` Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Francis Palmer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Francis Palmer's office for more information.
3115 E Florence St Eagle, ID : (208) 939-8200
3071 E Franklin Rd Meridian, ID 83642
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.