Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco J Aguilo-Seara has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I was referred to Dr. Sears for a colonoscopy. Driving up to his building I was horrified by the overall appearance of the clinic building. Upon entering I was hit by the smell of sewage. I handed the receptionist my photo ID and insurance card. As I waiting I looked around the lobby and what I could see down the hallway. The baseboards were covered in filth, the general overall appearance of the facility was deplorable. At that point I asked for my cards back and stated I would not be keeping my appointment. The thought a having a procedure done by a physician who obviously could not even see the condition of his office disgusted me.
This doctor is only in it for the money. Went from hospital referral told him my symptoms and he quickly claimed heartburn and rushed me out. Then went back because it was not heartburn so he scheduled me a colonoscopy only to be upfront billed for the procedure and if i didnt pay upfront he wouldn't do the procedure. Girls in the office completely worthless no help, not nice , unwelcoming just give me your money and leave attitudes. Wouldn't recommend this doctor if he was the only one in brevard county.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1990
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Francisco J Aguilo-Seara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrancisco Javier Aguilo-Seara Md, 1268 US Highway 1, Rockledge, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francisco J Aguilo-Seara in this video.
Dr. Francisco J Aguilo-Seara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.