Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco A Espada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Francisco A Espada has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Francisco A Espada has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Francisco A Espada is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I went into this urgent care office to see what I had going on with my stomach. I have previously had an H. Pylori infection and felt the same exact symptoms as last time. He told me I couldn't have heart burn by my sternum it's not possible ( It is). I required a Urea Breath Test to diagnosis active H pylori and not blood work which he was adamant about testing. H. Pylori levels will remain high after a previous infection but he didn't have the knowledge on this subject. I went to a gastroenterologist took a breath test was positive for H. Pylori given the proper antibiotic course and am on the way to recovery. This Doctor must not keep up with his reading on new ways to test for infections or illnesses its 2017 might be time to retire and let a doctor who cares about patients.
Dr. Espada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1981
Caguas Regional Hospital
Dr. Francisco A Espada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Road Family Practice And Urgent Care, 5320 Providence Rd Ste 301, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Francisco A Espada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.