Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank C Alario has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank C Alario has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Frank C Alario has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 69
We moved down here 15 years ago and I was reluctant to dump my somewhat messy situation on a new doctor but I would go with my husband when he had appointments. It took a year for me to believe that my handing Dr. Alario several serious chronic illnesses with zillions of side effect problems wasn't going to take a toll on him. That I didn't want. By then I recognized just how lucky our small community was to have this extraordinary doctor who while overworked unbelievably, always found in his heart and body the energy to make so many of us believe it was worth fighting and because we knew he was there and on our side many of us have gained an extra decade of life. He knows his stuff but he also sees the humanity in every single person he treats or works with. The town grew by leaps and bounds and he was working himself into a frenzy so finally he added several of the other doctors mentioned and many folks who were relatively healthy and needed speedy in and out service moved to his new hires. I stayed put because I know first hand that if he is running late it is because he feels the patient he is treating truly needs extra time. And I know if I ever need a longer appointment, I will get it. It's hard to watch the few optimistic and idealistic young doctors left try to deliver reasonable health care in spite of Obama care's encouraging them to become brainless robots. He will hang in forever because he is that sort of guy and I will never, ever be able to thank him for his wisdom, patience and hugs. It's a joy honestly to see such decency and kindness because while other doctors may have those qualities, they no longer will give you the time and care that Dr. Alario feels honor bound to provide. I suspect some of this comes from a kid who had one heck of a happy family who struggled to help their son so rightfully become a doctor. Boy, were they right.
I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS WONDERING CARING DR.HE TREATS YOU LIKE A FAMILY MEMBERI TRUST HIM WITH ALL MY MEDICAL TREATMENTS,,,,BEEN WITH HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING AND ALWAYS THE BEST !!!!WORTH THE WAIT YOU MAY HAVE AT TIMES,,RM FROM WHITING
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Frank C Alario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank C Alario in this video.
Dr. Frank C Alario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.