Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank O Apantaku
Dr. Frank O Apantaku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Apantaku is affiliated with Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus, Jackson Park Hospital & Medical Center and Washington County Hospital-Extended Care. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank O Apantaku has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Frank O Apantaku has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank O Apantaku - Posted on August 12th, 2010
I don't know what the patient before my comment was on when he or she met Dr. Apantaku, but judging by the way the comment was left, I'm assuming you're just an overall jerk. Dr. Apantaku was very considerate and courteous, he made me feel comfortable through (bad, but still endearing) jokes. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr. Apantaku is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Frank O Apantaku accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBODY AND MIND MEDICAL CENTERS, 2222 W Division St Ste 320, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank O Apantaku, MD - Surgery in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Frank O Apantaku is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.