Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank D Dicenzo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. DiCenzo delivered both of my children. I have seen him many times over the past few years, and have even decided to switch from a different doctor in the practice to him. He is very knowledgeable, and informative. While he is a little chatty, and a little loud, I feel very confident in his professionalism and abilities.
Dr DiCenzo obviously didn't read the three pages of notes that his kind staff asked me to write to prepare him for our visit. He was obviously impatient and raised his voice at me numerous times. Since I also work with people professionally, I decided to confront him about his behavior and point out how unhelpful it was.First he denied it, then admitted he may have "been talking loudly" out of concern for me!Needless to say - I am not returning to him, afetr being a patient of this practice for 30 years! I considered not returning to the entire practice because my experience with him was so terrible, but I am going to try someone else - hopefully with much better results (my regular physician just retired)
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Frank D Dicenzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank D Dicenzo in this video.
Dr. Frank D Dicenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.