Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Duffy
Dr. Frank Duffy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr and Metrowest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Duffy has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Learning Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Duffy was very kind and informative. Patient with my 10 year old. The only issue I had was when He told my I had to make choices with funding therapy for my child. There is no choice, I am a single mom working 3 part time jobs to support my special needs child. The only choice I make financially is do I have time to stand in line at the food bank this week or are we just having ramen noodles again.
Dr. Duffy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Metrowest Medical Center
Caritas Norwood Hospital
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Beth Israel Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Children`s Hospital Boston
Columbia Metrowest Hc Systems
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Frank Duffy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.