Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Fallon
Dr. Frank Fallon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with another office in East Greenwich, RI. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fallon is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center (Former St Joseph Hospital), Bradley Hospital and Women & Infants Hospital of RI. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Fallon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Fallon is available for me. If not his partner or nurse practitioner is. Other Dr's I have been too have made me wait for over a month for an appt. Two examples- 1. After I was in a car accident, and 2. after I found a lump in my breast. These are not something you want to wait over a month to see your Dr. Dr. Fallon's office gets me in during these times.
Dr. Fallon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Health Center (Former St Joseph Hospital)
Women & Infants Hospital of RI
Rhode Island Hospital
Kent County Memorial Hosp
Kent County Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Dr. Frank Fallon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Fallon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.