Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Hilton
Dr. Frank Hilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburgh, IN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hilton is affiliated with Women's Hospital, HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital and St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Hilton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Frank Hilton has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Frank Hilton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Hilton happen to be the sergeon on call the day I went into labor. If it weren't for him knowing my insides, I would NEVER have gone back to him. He doesn't listen, he tells you that you don't know your own body, he even tried to walk out of the office two different time while I was trying to explain to him how much pain I was in after he removed my overies and it had been 6 weeks. Come to find out I have something pretty wrong with me ( I had to go to another doctor that actually listened) and Hilton could give a crap about it. Would NOT recommend him to anyone-HE NEEDS TO RETIRE... BAD
Dr. Hilton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Deaconess Hospital Inc
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. Frank Hilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Care PC, 4199 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Hilton in this video.
Dr. Frank Hilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, IN.