Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank W Ling has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Gynecologic disorders
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Uterine Cancer
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Diseases
- Tubal Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have severe pain in my legs. The pain is often is all over. I feels like I have the flu. I have been diagnosed with SLE lupus and fibromyalgia. My eyes water, and have skin redness. I had some spots on skin that were biopsied, and came back neurofibromas. I sweat profusely. I have migraine headaches that affect my vision. Dr. Ling has helped me to feel better. He referred me to other doctors he felt could help me too. He also works with your other doctors. He and his staff have been an answered prayer.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Regional Medical Center
Dr. Frank W Ling accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Specialists, 7800 Wolf Trail Cv, Germantown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank W Ling in this video.
Dr. Frank W Ling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.