Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank M Cardello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
Terrible visit, every single time. Always wait over an hour and a half, doesn't even get my name right WHEN IT'S WRITTEN THERE IN MY FILE... And I've been his patient for 10+ years! This will be my last visit here, as I am incessantly coughing for 2 hours in the waiting room sitting on the coffee table because there aren't enough seats to accommodate all the overly scheduled patients. Office staff terribly unprofessional, having loud personal conversations with patients that have already been seen, further prolonging the wait for patients who haven't already been seen. The only award you are likely to see on this doctor's wall is for Worst Primary Care Physician Ever.
the staff sucks. Very unfriendly and don't do their work on time. I had to wait over 3 months for a transfer paper from a doctor to Doctor Frank Cardello. He has a bad attitude and very racist. He never return messages not even his staff. Your blood work results only takes 4 business days with him it takes months to get results. He do not care for his patients his aim is to get a lot of patients per day for more money in his wallet. He makes his patients feel uncomfortable. I only saw him two times and will discontinue to see him. My local drug store CVS called him about my prescriptions and he do not care to call back about my prescriptions. HE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TAKING HIM.
Dr. Cardello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Frank M Cardello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrank M Cardello Md, 1042 Huguenot Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Frank M Cardello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.