Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Page III
Dr. Frank Page III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago Heights, IL, with another office in Olympia Fields, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Page is affiliated with OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center, St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Page III has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Frank Page III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Page is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
34 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank Page III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago Heights, IL.