Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank J Peppers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Frank J Peppers has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Frank J Peppers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frank J Peppers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
We waited at least 1.5hrs to be seen. No one came in saying it'd be a wait. We were told he'd be in SHORTLY. No one apologiezed for the wait, no one came in saying it'd be longer than expected. We had many issues getting our kids records from them to new pediatrician. Had issues with them saying they had only one childs records not all 3. We signed release forms about 10 times thinking it was our old pediatrician. Nope, it was Peppers' office. One visit they'd have 1 kid, next visit they'd have the other but somehow lost the 1st kids records. Calling to make sure they had records was pointless. Office staff seemed very unorganized. Never again will I waste my time sitting in their exam room for almost 2hrs for a wellness check up.
This man is the reason my poor baby was hospitalized and had to have a spinal tap at the age of 1 month. He likes to give a general diagnosis and send you on your way. This is the same reason my friends son almost died as a baby. HOW is this man still in practice?! Never again will this man go near any of my children again. Hopefully he won't be for too much longer.
Dr. Peppers is a fantastic doctor. He always makes my daughter feel comfortable, and he takes the time that he needs to be sure he's diagnosing her right. He's a very nice man, and makes all of his patients feel at ease. He's great with kids, and always holds a good conversation while your in there. He truly is one (if not the) best doctor you can find in Galesburg, Illinois.!.
22 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Southern Illinois University
Dr. Frank J Peppers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric & Adolescent Care, 834 N Seminary St Ste 302, Galesburg, IL
Dr. Frank J Peppers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galesburg, IL.