Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank K Takyi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Frank Takyi, M.D is an excellent doctor. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he is also polite, calm in nature, and has excellent bed-side manners. Not only are these characteristics important during routine office visits, but were essential during labor and delivery! Coupled with attentive listening while addressing concerns, and professionalism, his overall level of care has aiding in me trusting his sound medical advice. We all want a doctor that we can trust, not only for ourselves, but also during labor and delivery when we are essentially entrusting the lives of our little ones in their hands. Dr. Frank Takyi is definitely a doctor that I trust!
Michigan State University
Dr. Frank K Takyi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSMG Ob/Gyn Lake Lansing Road, 1540 Lake Lansing Rd Ste 205, Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank K Takyi in this video.
Dr. Frank K Takyi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lansing, MI.