Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank J White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I felt like Dr. White was dry with no personality. Did not offer any useful or knowledgeable answers to any of my questions, which just made stop asking questions altogether. Throughout my pregnancy, i had to look up all symptoms and worries online. He made feel like he could care about my concerns or fears surrounding my first pregnancy. He never informed of my lab work or test results, leaving me in the dark about my iron levels, or; if I have strep b? I am very Unsatisfied with his service. If I could do my pregnancy over, I would pick another physician. This is NOT who I want to deliver my first child, but Im too late in pregnancy to change physicians. I will not continue to use his services after delivery.
I absolutely enjoy being a patient of Dr.White. He definitely an angel sent from heaven above and he's also very gifted in what he does, Dr.White and his staff just makes you feel so comfortable where you forget your in a doctor office. Im really lucky I found a doctor and staff members who really cares for their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Frank J White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGranite Run Ob/Gyn, 1088 W Baltimore Pike Ste 2303, Media, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank J White in this video.
Dr. Frank J White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.