Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Franklin J Dzida has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Franklin J Dzida has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Franklin J Dzida has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Dzida is an excellent surgeon. He is very honest and accurate with his findings and the way he treated my mother. She was a very difficult case for him, moving here from another state, having gone septic and 5 total knee replacements on the same leg. Which resulted in amputation, but saved her life. We credit Dr. Dzida for taking on a difficult and complicated case, and had excellent end results. He goes the extra mile to do an outstanding job. Very much appreciated. He is easy to talk to, allows questions and is thorough with his answers.
My mother fell and broke her femur bone that attaches to her pelvic bone. I am a former combat medic war veteran, and former civilian paramedic. Dr Frankleinstein was the pa on call when she got her ER SURGERY. Why MMH contracts with this type of surgeon??? My mothers Blood pressure dropped while in hospital( recovery). Dr Frankleinstein did not care about her heart, head trauma, or other possible medical problems. I had to request a cardio specialist, and a ct scan at our cost, because he thought it was not necessary. Cardio Dr gave her 3 units of blood, and BP became normal. CT scan revealed a mass. MRI was ordered by a neurologist. She has a tumor. Unless you have a cracked, or broken toe nail, I would not recommend this PA. We still have not seen or spoke to this, so called DR. Spoke to his nurse practitioner, that does a pretty good sales job!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Hahnemann University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWest Texas Orthopedic Center, 5615 Deauville Ste 220, Midland, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Franklin J Dzida in this video.
Dr. Franklin J Dzida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.