Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred H Coleman III
Dr. Fred H Coleman III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coleman is affiliated with Salem Hospital and Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Coleman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred H Coleman III has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fred H Coleman III has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Fred H Coleman III has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fred H Coleman III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Coleman. His staff was fantastic, and he was the most laid back, calming doctor I've ever met. I had a very high risk pregnancy, with moderate-to-extreme TTTS twins. He was very warm and compassionate, and always very reassuring. All of this was back in 2000, when he was the head of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at OU in OKC. I would recommend him to any pregnant woman!
If you are delivered by Dr. Coleman you could not be in better hands.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Coleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Fred H Coleman III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Medical Group, 300 N Graham St Ste 100, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fred H Coleman III in this video.
Dr. Fred H Coleman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.