Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Jupiter Medical Specialists, LLCDr. Richard Dube, MDFamily Medicine, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Frank A CeligojSurgery, UrologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Jupiter Medical Specialists, LLCDr. Sandhya Pattem, MDFamily Medicine, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Jupiter Medical Specialists, LLCDr. Peter Lyn, MDFamily Medicine, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Fred Silvestri MD
Dr. Fred Silvestri, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL, with other offices in Lake Wales, FL and Hobe Sound, FL(and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Fred Silvestri has 4 locations
Dr. Fred Silvestri has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Fred Silvestri has the following 2 expertise
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Fred Silvestri Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Fred Silvestri
Dr. Silvestri graduated from the Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1983. He works in Jupiter, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.