Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr
Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville Beach, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville Beach, FL and Jacksonville, FL . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Porcase has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 29
when my daughter was very young thats when i found dr porcase ,we went to him for years until they changed their insur ,so i went to another ,i was in pain for 3 yrs and no one knew what was wrong ,i even went to pain medicine nothing helped ,in the meantime i had heard dr wasnt practising and went on to higher grounds ,one day not knowing what to do pain was worse i looked under dr porcase ,talk about ashocker ,i called my insurco change my dr as he took mine too ,i saw him in2 wks im pain free ,dr porcase definately the BEST
Dr.Porcase is always able to see me on a moments notice. also returns my calls in a timely manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
42 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederic F Porcase Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.