Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I saw Dr. Bushkin 8 hours ago today and am still TRAUMATIZED. I am a registered nurse and can not believe this Man is a doctor. His level of professionalism, medical knowledge, organization, ability to focus on subject matter, communicatin skills and compassion are HORRIFIC. This so called doctor had me in tears saying it was my fault my pathology report is taking so long to determine results of my cancer. When I entered his office he was fumbling around with all these pieces of papers and a pen stating he was reveiwing my record for an hour before my appointment. Yet he knew nothing about me during the entire consult. He even recited doctors names, that he jotted down on his papers that saw me, who I never heard of. But when I asked where did he come up with these names, he replied don't worry,it doesn't matter, it's not important. He was argumentative with my husband and myself. He never answered any of our questions and always replied let him talk first. Whenever I was allowed to question him regarding my status he would say ask your oncologist. The physical exam was a joke. He palpated my breast. Yes I have a large mass there that I found 6 months ago. It is confirmed that I have stage III breast cancer by my oncologist. He took my blood pressure and said it was 120/89. I stated my B/P has never been that high in my life. He said well it is now. I took it when I got home after dinner and cappuccino and it was 90/69. He isn't even competent enough to take a blood pressure. I find it hard to believe this man is a doctor and practicing medicine. He needs to RETIRE. BEWARE!
I love this guy. He seems like an old friend who has your best intention in mind. Made me feel a lot better!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
48 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeurocare, 3800 Johnson St Ste E, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederic L Bushkin in this video.
Dr. Frederic L Bushkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.